Saturday, August 8, 2009

I Love Blogging!!!!!!!


I haven't been on my blog in like two days and haven't posted anything and i feel like i am really addicted to this and now im getting my high. Lmao!! But yea i love doing this and i really want to say something about a blog thats really inspired me since i have been doing this and his name is Jevon his blog way dope!!!! His blog is really creative and unique and i think one day he will be doing something great with his fasion sense!!!!! But yea hopefully one day my blog will be up there with his!!!!!!

10 comments:

  1. ayoo =] thats really nice, did i really inspire you?! I really wanted to inspire someone badly haha Thanks so much :D and i hope i do inspire you and your blog is mad tight no lie

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH and blogging IS mad addictive ahhaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wanna say.. YOUR THE BEST, THANKS =] and i really hope i do inspire you :D i hope its true bc i always wanted to do so

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree he does have a creative and unique blog. Hit me up on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow nice blog come vist mine and comment

    ps. im sending all my freinds to you

    Thankyou,Co.reallife.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey great blog and jevon does
    have great fashion sense.
    i'm following you follow me at

    swaggster.blogspot.com

    hope you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you have a link?


    Check out my blog and leave a comment please (:
    coverupsunday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. yo ur blog iz dope, check out my blog you meet like it,and it would mean alot if you would follow me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. YEAH DUDES BLOG iS SPiFFY
    YOURS iS GOOD TO
    iM FOLLOWiNG YOU
    FOLLOW ME

    roxyslifemusicfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey man dope blog im following. u mind following mine. it is lifeofthetrendsetter-hustlerslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete